Sunday, February 7, 2010

Beck is cute

There I said it. He has these cute Sunday clothes and I wanted to take his picture. He is the best 2 year old I've ever met. He totally agreed to sit down for a photo shoot and this is how it went...
PS.. I'd run these through photoshop first to fix the minor issues but he was such an angel they all turned out perfect. So there you have it kids, a perfect photo shoot with a perfect 2 year old.













Okay, so not so perfect but hey, he had fun. As you can sort of tell his cute Sunday clothes involve a cute brown vest and brown pants and the best part of all his little tie had bull dogs on it. How freaking sweet is that?

2 comments:

natalie said...

okay. Beck can pull off the tweed vest like no other. Holy cuteness.

Flutterbug said...

Definitely cute!!