Saturday, February 27, 2010

Life.

This is how I feel.


Ben got home last Wednesday and now he left again this morning. My shoulder feels like it should be ripped from my body because I slept on it funny. It hurts through my elbow and down to my fingers. I can barely shift Ben's race car! My stomach hurts from the hatebaby growing inside it. Ben's gone. I'm irritated at things beyond my control that I won't go into right now. I am having a terrible no-good very bad day.

This is how I would like to feel.


Like the sock monkey wearing goggles. All warm and fuzzy wrapped up in love.

So here's my question, what do you do when you're in a funk and you just want to feel better?

5 comments:

Marissa said...

do something spontaneous and out of the norm for you, that might do the trick.

Unknown said...

Love that first pic of Beck. Made me smile. I hope you feel better soon.

natalie said...

first of all. YOU NEED TO FRAME THE FIRST PICTURE!! It's amazing.

Second: Boo to being sick! Err I stay in bed with hulu and pity myself, so no advise from is probably for the best.

GET BETTER GIRL!! Healthy vibes are being sent your way!

ps: is hatebaby another term for being sick? 'Cause it if it is, I'm sooo stealing that phrase.

Ramsey said...

Thanks everyone!

Since a few people have asked I'll post it here..

Hatebaby is my term for when you eat something that doesn't sit right on your tummy and it makes your stomach grumble, or you eat way too much and you feel all bloated, or just the overall feeling you have before you know you're going to puke. It's a hatebaby and it's trying to get out. hahaha. Natalie, feel free to use it however you want :D

natalie said...

done and done. My sister in law told me today her taco bell from lunch wasn't agreeing with her. I told her she had a hatebaby. She agreed. ha!