So, I love entering giveaways but I never win. Ever. It's so sad but I just keep entering them. I know that most people do giveaways to bring more people into their blog which is funny because my blog is private but I'm doing one anyway. Here's the deal, leave a comment and you'll be entered to win a super duper mixed cd of super awesome music! If you tell me your favorite artist, I'll customize the music to you! Everyone loves winning something, right? All you have to do is leave a comment telling me your favorite artist and what you're listening to right now. My favorite artist of all time is Ben Folds but currently I can't get enough of this album:

And if you think winning a mixed cd is cheap, you're right it is. hahaha! But if people participate then I might do bigger and better giveaways! Like these awesome arm warmers I made the other day! Oh and I'll pick the winner on the 20th. One week :) GO!
4 comments:
Dude I so want a mixed CD of yours because the last one was awesome. Can I also sign up ahead of time for the arm warmers...I listen to all kinds of stuff as long as I can understand the words I'll try it!
Oooh, how fun cool music from you, sign me up. I like pretty much everything but I'm on a country kick right now.
psh girl please. a mixed tape (cd but tape sounds more awesome) is the best gift ever!
I want I want! :)
Post a Comment