Friday, February 26, 2010

Swagbucks

Okay, so everyone raves about this site. I don't really understand it yet but I added a little widget to my blog. Apparently the main key is to use swagbucks search bar like you would your google search and if you're lucky a little box pops up that says you won xxx amount of swag bucks for this search. Woo-hoo! Then for however many points you win you can redeem them for gift cards. Amazon gift cards! The kicker here is you get your friends to sign up and then you get points every time they get points. It's like a giant pyramid scheme only no money is involved. So, who's with me? We're all online anyway and all we have to do is start searching for stuff online via swagbucks. What's the worst that can happen? We lose some time. People claim it's awesome and the more friends you have the faster you get points. I'm all about amazon gift cards :) Although if nobody replies I don't blame you. hahaha. I am so sick and tired of people trying to sell me something!! Hey, at least I'm not asking you for money :D

No comments: