Saturday, February 20, 2010

THE WINNER IS...............

NATALIE!!!!

*this marvelous picture was used with her permission and belongs totally to her. Seriously though, who wouldn't want to be friends with someone who can drink diet coke like that? Look Ma! No hands!*



Nat and I have known each other for a long time. Like way back to the nerdy age of jr. high. If her blog is open to the world ya'll should go check it out because it never fails to make me laugh.

Congratulations Nat! Send me an email with your address so I can get it in the mail. Thanks to the 4 of you who entered and stay tuned for the next giveaway. These things are fun. Let's see what else I have in the house that I can giveaway. haha :D

1 comment:

natalie said...

me?... a winner? Woot! You're far too kind, Rams! I look forward to my mixed tape (cd)!