Sunday, March 28, 2010

Yeah, I know

I keep changing my background. What do you think about this one? I don't really have anything to write about. Ben came home from Florida finally. HOORAY! It's been oodles of fun having him home. I seriously have nothing to say. Sorry.

Read this book: The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton

Listen to this song: The Underdog by Spoon

Watch this movie: Fantastic Mr. Fox

Love me a little bit more when you're done.

You're welcome.

4 comments:

Shasta said...

No mentions about curddling you more??? I like the pictures in the background but the other one was more colorful if that makes sense...can we get a combo deal a #2 witha side of #1--thanks!

natalie said...

Florida? Blech. The poor thing...

You know, I liked the first one from last week, but I'm digging this one too.

Marissa said...

I love spoon!

Lisa/Scott said...

Yellow is a good color for your blog, it reminds me of your personality.
I will look into the things you suggested. I have the fantastic mr. fox on my computer but have yet to watch it. I will soon.