At first I wasn't posting because I kept wanting to tell the world that I was pregnant with #2 but I knew I should wait a few more weeks. Now I'm not posting because I'm too sick and tired to do anything. Bleh. This pregnancy has already been way different than the first. Perhaps it's a girl then? We'll find out sometime in July or August.
Anyway, I wanted you all to know that I'm still here and alive and I promise to try and update this thing more often.
Go listen to the song Magic by B.O.B. feat. Rivers Cuomo. Your life will thank me.
3 comments:
BUT I WANT A RANDOM PICTURE OF A LLAMA!!!!
I'm so glad you're still alive and suggesting awesome music.
Congrats on carrying your newest babe!
It's hard to start blogging again once you've stopped for a while.
Why is Pico de Gallo so dang tasty when your pregnant? Can you answer me that?? My second pregnancy was different than my first too. I just decided after that, that every pregnancy will be like being pregnant for the first time cause I'll never know what to expect.
Post a Comment