
Tonight is the most beautiful night. The weather is warm with a slight breeze. The crickets are singing. It's one of those nights that make you want to walk around all evening and enjoy the sweet smell of the trees. I wish Ben was home to enjoy it with me. So whoever you are, if you're reading this, please stop what you're doing and say a pray to the faith you believe in most and pray for us that we can find a new job for him. I'd like to see my husband again.
Thanks.
Now don't forget about my giveaway. If you haven't entered, go comment on the post below! Beck will be drawing the name out of the hat on Friday.
1 comment:
done and done. :)
I received my hip mixed yesterday! I'm in love with it and need to get around to doing a blog post on it myself. Thank you much!
Post a Comment