Thursday, March 11, 2010

WE PICKED A WINNER!!!

I know I said we'd wait until Friday but it's 10:00 pm and I'm positive nobody else is entering. So, here we go....








**No, Beck did not stay up until 10 to pick the winner, I made him do it before bed time**

CONGRATULATIONS SHASTA!! Today is your lucky day! Not only did you get a house, you also won a BOOK!! Yeah, I'm sure you're still more excited about the house but I figure a good book will help you manage all that new stress the house will bring. :) Good thing Beck drew your name!

In case anyone is wondering, the books I choose for Shasta are..

A Painted House by John Grisham .. because you already said you liked him as an author and the cotton farms in this story remind me of what we used to drive through from here to Hobbs.

AND.. yes, you're getting two!

P is for Peril by Sue Grafton.. fun, easy to read, mystery type book that I think you'll enjoy.

HOORAY FOR READING!! Stay tuned for my next giveaway. What will I think of next?

3 comments:

Marissa said...

Yeah for Shasta!

Lisa/Scott said...

I love the giveaway idea. I peeked at the last one where you gave away the CD and I thought it was awesome. I felt guilty entering though since I haven't blogged since last June and therefore suck. Now that I've brought my blog back to life though, I will start leaving more comments, entering your givaways, and writing my crazy thoughts in more detail. Wahoo! Congratulations to Shasta...isn't she the one who's friends with Sarah Lords? Yay!

Heidi said...

I loove how Beck is running away like a mad man in the last pic.