Friday, March 5, 2010

Today's giveaway!





I'm doing another giveaway! I decided it was time since I finally got it in gear and mailed off the super awesome mixed cd to dear Natalie! You can't blame me for the tardiness you can blame the bubonic plague that attacked me. I'm still suffering from the fever blisters. Gross.

Anyway, this week I'm giving away a MYSTERY BOOK! I promise it'll be awesome. What that means only time will tell. So if I've piqued your interest go ahead and leave a comment telling me your favorite author and a book you've been dying to read by them. If you want to enter twice you have to leave a comment on facebook or twitter saying something funny about how my giveaways rule and you hope to win. Then come back and leave another comment telling me you did it. hahahaha! Man, doing a giveaway gives you lots of awesome power.

I love reading and the last book I read was The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton. I loved it. It reminded me of The Secret Garden and even had reference to that book. It was filled with a little mystery and intrigue and even had a creepy uncle in it. Reading helps ease my stress and it increases your imagination! So go ahead, enter my giveaway! You know you want to!

PS. I'll come back and pick the winner next Friday! My readers don't seem to be daily bloggers so hopefully that gives everyone time to see this :)

5 comments:

Shasta said...

I want to enter to get back into reading. I loved it during high school and early college but really strayed from it. So I don't know who is a good current author. I need this mystery book to help me find my way back into readinG!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE reading.........I think you inherited it from me.
I am reading I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith. I borrowed it and it is delightful. You will like it.
What a fun, creative thing for you to do.................
Hugs and love.
Mom

Unknown said...

My favorite author of all time is John Steinbeck. My favorite book by him is Cannery Row. I also love Tortilla Flat and his short stories. Grapes of Wrath truly is a masterpiece only I hated it is high school. I still need to read East of Eden. I was hoping they would choose it for church book group so I would have a good excuse, but nope.

Wanderer said...

So I comment and I'm entered? I love Lloyd Alexander. I can read anything he's written and get lost in it. His Chronicles of Prydain always make me want to write something!

Marissa said...

Pick me please, I love mysteries. I don't have a favorite author or anything so I'm excited for your awesome book.