I've been keeping myself busy this summer with my kids cooking classes. I'm down to my last 3 weeks. I've really enjoyed it and hopefully I'll do it again next summer. Beck starts Kindergarten at the end of the month and then it'll just be me and the screamer. I think I'm going to lose my mind. Or enter a mental institution. I adore my little Rhys but he screams all the time. Bloody Murder screams. For no reason at all. If you have a solution to this I'd love to hear it.
Speaking of the screamer, I need to go put him down for a nap.
I'll leave you with some pictures so you don't feel totally jipped by clicking my link.
Here's Beck hiding under the bed so that we can't leave Disneyworld (a trip we took last year)
Rhys wearing a onesie I made him almost a year ago.
Sheesh. I really need to start taking more pictures with my camera.


4 comments:
Wow... they are big... and I miss you!
Love the onsie:)
Love the onsie:)
I feel you with the screamer.... Jake is a screamer too. He especially screams when I'm in the room in hopes that I will spoil him somehow if he makes a scene. It makes me want to never be in the room with him. To be fair, he's teething with a cold right now, so it's not all his fault, but I wish he would giggle more and scream less. Crystal was such a quiet, good baby...Seth was such a happy giggly baby, and this one is constantly pissed off. When his last tooth grew in, he had a scowl on his face for two days... He is my karma I guess for all my moodiness.
Post a Comment