yay! I'm so excited for you! I thought you said you were not going have anymore. But 3 is fun, busy and fun. I miss you, if you come to Utah anytime soon you should let me know so we can get together!
So I give up on you ever updating your blog again and haven't checked it for the last four months and then randomly today I decide to check again, and SHAZAAAM!!! Updates that go all the way back into March! Woah. First of all, love the updates, and love that you mentioned my A.D.D. when it comes to teaching people how to sew. I still wish you could be here to show me your wise ways. Also, love the first birthday pic of Rhys. Nice to know he survived. I love you. I'm thankful for facebook message inboxes because that's how we're keeping touch these days...I tried the twitter thing but never got on enough to know what I was doing and just gave up and deleted my account. Maybe I'll try it again sometime.
6 comments:
February 6th?!?! That is Eden's bday!
Congrats Rams! That is so dang awesome! Your boys are adorable btw! Hope you are feeling ok.
It's been forever!!! Congratulations, and I miss you, that is all!
Congrats! That is awesome!
yay! I'm so excited for you! I thought you said you were not going have anymore. But 3 is fun, busy and fun. I miss you, if you come to Utah anytime soon you should let me know so we can get together!
So I give up on you ever updating your blog again and haven't checked it for the last four months and then randomly today I decide to check again, and SHAZAAAM!!! Updates that go all the way back into March! Woah. First of all, love the updates, and love that you mentioned my A.D.D. when it comes to teaching people how to sew. I still wish you could be here to show me your wise ways. Also, love the first birthday pic of Rhys. Nice to know he survived. I love you. I'm thankful for facebook message inboxes because that's how we're keeping touch these days...I tried the twitter thing but never got on enough to know what I was doing and just gave up and deleted my account. Maybe I'll try it again sometime.
Post a Comment