
I am a BzzAgent. It's this awesome website where you can go and take surveys and they'll send you product to try out if you promise to spread the love on how you feel about it. So, here you go..
I used this John Frieda Frizz Ease product to help ease my frizz. It worked, sort of. I had less frizz but I certainly didn't obtain the glorious locks that the model has. I probably went into it expecting too much. What can I say, in my life I need quick results with minimal effort. I guess that makes me lazy. I'd still give it a 3 out of 5 stars. It was fun to shake up the product and watch the colors mix into one.
I still love being a BzzAgent. I like reviewing things and let's get real, who doesn't love free stuff?
No comments:
Post a Comment