Friday, March 30, 2012

Sewing Mania

I feel like I've been sitting at my sewing machine non-stop. Lisa commented that she wished I was there to teach her how to sew because I could teach someone with A.D.D. how to do it. That is a very true statement. In fact, ADD sewing is my favorite. You get more projects done when you can focus on about 10 things at once. hahaha!
Here are some of my latest projects. They are also found here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheBananaSandwich







The Owl packs are super awesome. They're filled with rice so they work as ice packs or heat packs. At our house they sit in the freezer and any time someone needs an ice pack we pull it out and Ta-Da! You have a soft fuzzy owl to cool down whatever ailment you have. If you need a heating pad, just toss it in the microwave for 30 seconds and suddenly you have a warm owl to cuddle up with. They are exhausting and time consuming to make but I seriously don't know how I'd live without them.

In other news my friend Tyan is finally in labor. HOORAY! Hopefully the baby comes soon and everything goes smoothly.

Well, there's my life in a nut-shell. I'm sure I'll have something more interesting for next time.

1 comment:

Marissa said...

cute stuff girly! and to think you said you were not crafty once.