Friday, March 9, 2012

ha

A friend of mine asked if I was ever going to update my blog again. I think about it sometimes and usually end up working on a sewing project instead. Obviously there's no way to recap the years that have passed so I'll just start fresh. I'm 99% sure that everyone has stopped following me anyway. Which is fine. I've stopped reading up on most of my friends too. It's not that I don't love them any less it's that I don't love social media. Well except for twitter, I get a kick out of that little gem in the world. So I guess if you really wanted to know what was going in my life on you could email me or text me. Don't call though because I probably won't answer. I probably won't even hear it ring. That's the joy of having 2 boys. So, don't think I'm avoiding you out of irritation, I've just lost my hearing. And probably my mind.


here's proof that I still have a family^


here's proof that Animal made it to his 1st birthday^


And here's proof that all I really do is sew^

5 comments:

Carrie said...

awesome!

Shasta said...

Sweet cup n cakes you did it...why did it take so long to show that you updated on my blog?!

Shasta said...

Sweet cup n cakes you did it...why did it take so long to show that you updated on my blog?!

Marissa said...

I still read your blog! so keep posting. I just updated mine too. Your boys are so big, and the quilt is cute.

Ben and Mel said...

Read it.... :p.... love the pics and the yellow jacket....