Down here in my corner of the world it's currently Spring Break. I took advantage of all those kids home and offered 3 different cooking classes. Wednesday was ages 9-11. Thursday was 6-8. Friday was 4-5. The classes went from 10-2 and we made things like pizza (dough, sauce, the whole thing), flour tortillas, sugar cookies, & chocolate chip cookies. It was fun but exhausting. Surprisingly, the easiest class to manage was the 4-5 year olds. They're just so easy to please. They can entertain themselves while the pizza dough rises and they're happy just running around in circles while the cookies bake. I loved it. Not that I didn't love the older kids, I just really loved those cute little 4 year olds. What a great age to be. If only adults could be content in life by playing tag or watching Kipper. If only we could pay our bills with sugar cookies.
Here's some pictures for your viewing pleasure. They're older ones but still funny. Plus I know people come for the pictures and not the words. haha!

1 comment:
I come for the words AND the pictures. I still haven't figured out twitter yet. I guess with facebook, blogging, email, pinterest, etc. I just sigh when it comes to learning a whole new social media entertainer when I already feel guilty about how much time I spend on the computer.
HURRAY that I got to see a birthday pic of Animal! Wooo!!!
I wish I could sew. I wish you were close and could teach me. My mom tried and it turned into a disaster. I need someone who likes to teach people with A.D.D. like you.
Oh how I miss you.
Post a Comment