Saturday, August 28, 2010

Mono

I actually google image searched it for you but the results made me want to puke. My 3 year old son has it. Yeah, the teenage kissing disease, my 3 year old has it. Yesterday he was really sick all day and today wasn't any better so I took him to the minute clinic and he tested positive. What does this mean for us? We're quarantined to our house for a week. I have to go get some blood work done on Monday to make sure I don't have it. I have to watch my poor baby suffer and cry for the majority of the day. The up side is my friend is lending me her sewing machine and now I'll have plenty of time to sew up something awesome. Although I'm pretty sure she would have lent it to me even if my son hadn't contracted such a crappy illness.
So, yeah, no pluses.

Here's a picture of Scott Pilgrim to save the day.

Everyone should see this movie.

Envy: You just headbutted my boyfriend so hard he burst into coins.
Scott: Yeah, well you kicked my heart in the ass, so I guess that makes us even.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Poor poor little Beck!!! I'm so sorry Ramsey. Give him a get well hug from me. :)