THEY'RE MAGICALLY DELICIOUS!!! The REAL test is to see if he asks his mission's companions parents to send some through the mail. That was the best. So a lot of times I get on my blog and click on the links to see how my friends are doing, but I'm usually too lazy to sign in so I usually skip the private ones...however I saw your link and signed in just for you. I care that much. :D
2 comments:
That is awesome.
THEY'RE MAGICALLY DELICIOUS!!! The REAL test is to see if he asks his mission's companions parents to send some through the mail. That was the best.
So a lot of times I get on my blog and click on the links to see how my friends are doing, but I'm usually too lazy to sign in so I usually skip the private ones...however I saw your link and signed in just for you. I care that much.
:D
Post a Comment