Friday, January 8, 2010

hey, good post Ben.

Apparently it's supposed to be some video but as you can see it didn't work. So here's a post for you...

Beck has an uncle named Drew who just moved to Idaho to go to school. Drew's main love is guitars and music. Oh and a girl named Lindsay. Anyway, the other day Beck found a guitar pick and he started carrying it around and he named it Drew. I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry. Poor Beck misses his favorite uncle. Drew thought it was great. He wants to be reincarnated as a guitar pick and become Beck's spiritual guide through life. haha! I think it's time Drew leaves his silly dream of Idaho and transfers back to a school in Texas. So Drew, this post is for you...



+

=

1 comment:

Shasta said...

I personally think Beck misses having his stomach drawn on. Gone are the days of Picaso!