Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Going Private

Quick post..

With the legal issues we're in the middle of, we decided to make everything private. I'm referring to the accident of course and finalizing on the settlement. Which means my back is feeling much better. HUZZAH!! Thanks to the most painful shots I've ever received in my life. BOO! Nonetheless, my back is feeling better. Once more, HUZZAH!! Anyway, we decided that while we're dealing with all this legal mumbo jumbo it's much better to be private. Especially since we found my farmers insurance rep's myspace page with about 2 seconds of searching. Real classy page I might add.

Here's a picture of a llama to improve your day..

2 comments:

liza said...

It's really good to hear you are feeling better! Hopefully everything goes good with the legal process. Love the picture lol.

Heidi said...

A pic of a llama always improves my day!!! HUZAH!