Friday, October 31, 2008

UNITED STATES OF WHATEVER


DON'T MAKE ME POST THE DWAYNE CAMACHO MANIFESTO.

I don't care who you are voting for. I don't care if you care who I am voting for. I am fairly certain that Obama is not a closeted Muslim secret communist. I doubt that McCain wants to be Bush MK III.
Please don't forward your political bullshit to me.
I will try to return the favor.
Whoever wins has got to be an improvement over what we have.

P.S. I think prop 8 is a bigoted and short sighted law. If you think that will send me to hell then we both have problems.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q28UwAyzUkE


This is the commercial they're running in Cali about prop 8. Do you still think that Mormons are the only judgmental people?

Benjamin.Weaver01 said...

Well, I don't think I mentioned or even infurred mormons in the original post.
Guilty conscience much?

This, ladies and gentlemen, is why anonomous posts are now turned off.

I would be better equiped to respond to this if it made any sense at all.

~Emily~ said...

I LURVE your song!! lol