Saturday, August 18, 2007

Sunday Time

Sunday's are the hardest time for me. I feel like I spend all 3 hours of church out in the hallway trying to lull him into a deep sleep.



Nothing works. His eyes are always wide open and he's usually grunting so loud you can't hear anything else. So out to the hallway we roam.

2 comments:

Lisa/Scott said...

I love his big, innocent eyes in the pic. He looks like he's grown a lot. How much does he weigh now? At least he only grunts. Crystal will sing nursery songs at the top of her lungs and embarrass the crap out of me.

Fun Fee Family said...

Just remember that you are where you need to be. I have had ALOT of Sundays (even now!) wondering why I even went to Church! But then I am reminded by my wonderful husband that ... You are where the Lord wants you to be and maybe in the next life you will have a front row seat as opposed to the foyer in mortality.... Life is full of FUN and exciting challenges!