Okay Lisa.. here goes..
Here are 8 little tidbits of fancy information. Things you may not know about me but I'm sure you've been dying to find out...
1. When I was in kindergarten I decided that I was going to be a kindergarten teacher one day. I thought to myself, and this is no lie, I can do this better than her! HAHAHA!! I never actually told anyone that I thought I could do it better, but I distinctly remember thinking it. HAHAHA!!
2. In high school my best friend Heidi and I would drive around at night and go "chalking". We would decorate the sidewalks of our friends houses with chalk and pretty much tell them how awesome they were. Isn't that so nice of us? :)
3. I over analyze everything!! I sit in bed at night and run things through my mind. For example, I wrote out this entire blog several times in my mind before I actually sat down and starting typing.
4. I am addicted to Solitaire. I know, I'm a super geek. I play it on the PDA every single night. It helps my mind relax (and stop from analyzing) and then I can fall asleep.
5. I love amusement parks!! Everything about them makes me happy. I bought season passes to Lagoon twice and those were the best summers ever!!
6. The Soup on E is my favorite tv show ever. I could watch it for hours. Joel McHale, if you're out there... I love you and your show!
7. I am seriously considering voting for Ron Paul. I have yet to find a Republican or Democrat that I could stand behind.
8. Last, but not least, I LOVE TEXAS!! I loved living there and I hope to live there again one day.
1 comment:
HAHAHAHAHA! I LOVE the Soup! Scott and I have it on the Tivo so that we don't ever miss an episode! I used to play Solitare and Tetris during the nights when I was nursing in the middle of the night...it was the only way I would have anything to do while I sat there!
Post a Comment