Friday, August 31, 2007

Beck stays up all night

PLAYING VIDEO GAMES!!!



hahaha.. just kidding. He's actually been sleeping a lot better at night. I don't think it'll always be that way, I just appreciate it when it happens.

I took Beck to the doctor yesterday and he weighs 11 lbs. 13 oz! That's 4 pounds more than when he went for his 2 week check up. I feel like he's growing and changing more everyday. I have more photos to put up but I haven't loaded them onto the computer yet. Check back soon and maybe you'll see something new!

1 comment:

Lisa/Scott said...

wow. they grow so fast. You're right though, they really do change more and more everyday when they're so new. I have newborn pics of crystal that don't look anything like how she looks now. My theory is that it's cause they've been crunched up inside the mom and they need time to smooth out the wrinkles when they come out. haha!