Okay, I'm finally starting to get back into my normal swing of life. We had a baby shower when I was in Utah and it was fantastic!! It was so fun seeing all my friends and being able to catch up on every one's lives. I will attach a few photos here. My sister-in-law took more photos and my mom is going to send them to me. Once I get it, I'll add some more. Thank you so much everyone who came! I was able to get home and actually put together a nursery. The entire trip could be summed up by one word, Gratitude. I have the most amazing family and friends. I feel deeply grateful for all the people around me. I have a fantastic life that is full of love.
That was a fun day...I'm glad you got your nursery put together...you should post a picture of it when you get the chance. Can you email me that picture of us since my camera had no batteries in it that day? I also got your thank you card in the mail....you're so cute!
1 comment:
That was a fun day...I'm glad you got your nursery put together...you should post a picture of it when you get the chance. Can you email me that picture of us since my camera had no batteries in it that day? I also got your thank you card in the mail....you're so cute!
Post a Comment