Thursday, April 19, 2007

Snow??

I fly up to Salt Lake yesterday and it SNOWS??!!! I hate the snow. It's worse when it's in APRIL and it should be sunny and nice. Let's pray for good weather for the rest of the week. :) Looking past the bad weather, I love being home. Yes, I miss Ben terribly, but it's fun being with my mom during this exciting time in my life. I love being able to see my family and visit with them. I just wish Ben could have come up with me. Hopefully once this baby comes, we'll both be able to take a small trip back here to see everyone.

1 comment:

Lisa/Scott said...

Looks like you got the good whether you wanted for your baby shower...I had fun by the way, thanks for inviting me. It was great to see you and we'll have to do it again when you come back to town. You looked good.