Looks like you have everything you need...you're all set! I like the stuffed animals in the corner...looks like he already has as many stuffed animals as crystal does! What is the picture of above the head of the crib? I couldn't tell. I looked at all the pictures and all the stuff you have, and it looks like you and ben will be just fine when that baby comes. I'm happy for you.
3 comments:
I love the nursery!! I loved to put Ava's together and get it ready.
Looks like you have everything you need...you're all set! I like the stuffed animals in the corner...looks like he already has as many stuffed animals as crystal does! What is the picture of above the head of the crib? I couldn't tell. I looked at all the pictures and all the stuff you have, and it looks like you and ben will be just fine when that baby comes. I'm happy for you.
Adorable! What a fun spot for all of you.
Delightful!
Love and hugs,
Dad and Mom
Post a Comment