Friday, September 7, 2012

And the next one is..

A boy!! We had an ultrasound this week and baby #3 is a boy! YAY! I'm so excited! We don't have a name picked yet although we have a name we're leaning towards and no, I'm not going to tell you. I made the mistake of asking too many people's opinions and although I love all my friends, the only real opinion that matters is mine and Ben's. Plus people kept getting attached to a name that we're most likely not going to use. So for now, he'll be Bean #3.

I'm already starting to feel the cramping and stomach contractions when I'm on my feet for too long. The doctor told me this would happen earlier in the game but I wasn't expecting it quite so soon. Hopefully I'm not on meds like I was last time.

That's really all the news I have. Hopefully your lives are full of happiness and love.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Congrats!! I'm so excited for you!

Karen said...

Oh wow, congrats Rams! I just caught up on your blog, looks like you've been busy! You have absolutely darling and beautiful boys!

jenica Helmstetler said...

Congrats and on your oldest starting kindergarten my oldest just started 6th grade

jenica Helmstetler said...

Congrats and on your oldest starting kindergarten my oldest just started 6th grade