( http://iammommahearmeroar.blogspot.com/2010/08/upcycled-boy-hats.html )
I knew I had to try it! Granted, mine is no where near as put together as the ones in the tutorial but I still had fun making it.
I like to refer to it as Becks Scott Pilgrim hat.
The other thing I made was this blanket..
It's crooked, but it's soft. Beck seems to like it but I think that has more to do with the fact that it's got Brown Bear on it. Oh well.
PS. Please ignore the messy room in the background. I promise I cleaned it up. I vow to never end up on the show Hoarders. Just watching the previews makes me sick.
5 comments:
Awesome!!!! thats looks fantastic!!
Look at you go!!! You make my fashion school self so proud. :) PS you can call me with your sewing questions. For I am now in intermedaite sewing haha. Ok so I kinda suck, But I do have some helpful textbooks. :)
You turned into a sewing machine! Go You!
Look at you Martha- I mean Rams! That is one hat hat!
I have yet to see Scott Pilgrim, can you believe that? For shame.
And everyone's house has it's messy days (mine right now). Anyone who says differently is lying.
I have a love-hate relationship with the show Hoarders, ps. I cringe and yet can't ever look away.
Oh em gee... That is one cute hat is what I was trying to type.
Geeze.
Post a Comment