Yeah, yeah I know some of you are thinking, you're just now catching onto this? I've been told Old Navy is for poor teenagers and I should be shopping at places like New York & Company. (Blah!) Whatever, their clothes are cheap. Beck changes sizes like every week. That being said, I went in today because I had a $10 rewards card and every time I turned around I'd get spooked by the mannequins! I kept expecting them to talk to me. It totally freaked me out and I had to leave. That and the screaming child (which wasn't mine, for a first) was giving me a headache.
So I say, shame on you old navy commercials for freaking out innocent people.
2 comments:
Old navy, old navy, old navy performance fleece.
Girl I cannot STAND those sketchy looking mannequins. But I cannot resist the cute beatle tees for andrew so its kind of a lose/win situation for me.
I hate the mannequins. so creepy.
Post a Comment