Friday, May 29, 2009

P.S.

Okay, last but not least, to those of you who posted on my blog ages ago about wanting something awesome and free made by me, don't fret. I haven't forgotten about you! I did say I could take all year to do it. :) I just hope I can still find all your addresses.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey Rams, i want in on the free stuff made by Ramsey :)

PS It was good to see you guys

Ryan and Mindi said...

Ramsey,
I don't know if you know I read your blog, but i do. Wow I sure do miss you. It has been years since we ahve talked! Beck is so cute and looks so much like Ben. Well I love you and hope you are doing good!
Mindi

Flutterbug said...

I know how crazy life can get, no worries. But I will hold you to it.