Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A trip down memory lane

I was looking through some old photos and I found some from my favorite trips! Here they are for your viewing pleasure...

San Antonio / Del Rio / Corpus Christi
When I was in high school I came down to Texas to visit my aunt and uncle. It was the best trip!! We went all over Texas and we had a wonderful time. Here is a picture of me standing on the border of Texas and Mexico.



Louisville KY
When I was a senior (I think that was the age) my good friend Meghan convinced me to go to EFY. (a conference that is put on by our church for the youth) I decided at the last minute that I would go and the only place that was left with openings was Louisville KY. We ended up having a blast!



California!!

Okay, I know this is only a picture of Wendy (please don't be mad I think it's adorable!) but it's seriously the only picture I have from this trip. This was one of the greatest trips ever!! Our dance company took a bus to California and danced at a Raiders Game. The highlight was spending every waking moment with Wendy and we laughed our heads off at everything. If you knew us together this would make perfect sense. In fact we still can't talk without laughing. Everyone hated us by the end of the trip but I think they were just jealous. :)




SAN FRANSISCO!!

At some point in our lives Heidi and I decided to go to San Fransisco. We went to see Rent but we did tons of other things while we were there. At one point it was our plan to move out there and leave Utah behind. Obviously that didn't happen but if you want to have the time of your life in San Fransisco then you must take Heidi!



Stay tuned for more old photos....

3 comments:

natalie said...

Ahh! Vintage Ramsey and Meghan are so cute!! Not that y'all aren't anymore, 'cause you definitely are! I enjoyed your memory lane and I come to your blog so keep 'em coming, girl! :) BTW We're TV show twinsies, except for Dexter. I would replace that one with The Office. :)

Wendy said...

Wow! That's an ugly picture of me! LOL! But, that was the best trip ever and I should feel complimented that the only picture you have from the trip is of me, right? Thanks for the fun memory!

Heidi said...

That trip was so much fun! Remeber teh creepy zebra pillows?