Okay, let me start by saying I have nearly given up on this blog. Truly I assumed people had stopped reading it so stopped blogging. But Heidi tagged me in her blog! Everyone knows how much I love Heidi so I decided to do it. That and I have nothing better to do while I wait for Ben to come home from Georgia. So here goes!
Tag You're it!
Rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment
8 Favorite TV shows
1. Entourage (Seriously, can it get any better than this?!)
2. Dexter (Because who doesn't love rooting for a serial killer?)
3. The Hills (I know, it's my guilty pleasure)
4. Run's House (Yet another MTV show that I love!)
5. Rob & Big (Although it's not on anymore I still love watching all the old episodes)
6. 24 (It's the almost the only thing Ben and I can watch together and we both enjoy it)
7. The Soup (I love Joel McHale!)
8. Top Chef (I want my aunt to go win this show!)
8 Things I did yesterday
1. Went to the library
2. Took a walk along the waterway
3. Ate a chef salad that I made myself
4. Went grocery shopping
5. Sent Ben a bajillion text messages
6. Gave Beck a bath
7. Watched part 2 of the season premiere of 24 while talking to Ben online :)
8. Took a sleeping pill
(I had quite an eventful day! Normally I just sit around all day playing with/cleaning up after Beck)
8 Things I look forward to
1. Getting Beck out of his crib every morning. He's always jumping up and down as high as he can. He's excited to get up every single day!
2. Having my parents come down and visit
3. Taking our "honeymoon" to Walt Disney World
4. Having Ben home from Georgia
5. Going to the hair salon
6. Our tax refund (I hope we get one!)
7. Beck talking
8. Carrie having her baby
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Pappadeaux's
2. Guadalajara's
3. Chipolte
4. Carrabas
5. Red Rock
6. The Dodo
7. This Mexican place in San Antonio (My aunt and uncle took me there on our last visit)
8. Mi Ranchero
8 Things on my wish-list
1. A winning lottery ticket (preferably when the payout is around 300 million)
2. A trip to NYC
3. A good looking pair of boots
4. A trip to WDW
5. A pair of jeans that doesn't drag on the ground when I wear them
6. A house
7. A trip to Utah
8. Oh and world peace.
8 People I tag
1.Carrie
2.Maren
3.Kunz
4.Stacy
5.Brian
6.Timms
7.Perrin
8.Wendy
1 comment:
I still read your blog! I'm glad you haven't given up on it. Thanks for the tag...I'll get working on it!
Post a Comment