Sunday, September 14, 2008

Why so serious?

In light of things not going so well lately, and also in
honor of my favorite lol threads, todays update will be the lolblog.
Most of these are pictures that I have stumbled across that made me laugh at one point or another. I didn't make any of them.





















There are lots of things to talk about, but tonight probably isn't the night for it. I'm sure between Ramsey and Myself we will talk about the last few weeks a little later on. Ramsey, Beck, and Mara are all doing fine. They are at the other Weaver's house. I am in Vicksburg Ms, and will be here at least until the middle of the week.
Our apt. wasn't damaged in the storm, but we are still out of power. (along with about 2 million other people).

For one final bit of not funny humor, here is the last image of the evening:



Ok. One more. Here is the 92 subaru that is coming for you.

Yes. That really was my first car. No, there is no need to say anything, I already know.

OK OK OK
One more. Triple nerd score and a gold star if you get this one/think its funny.

I'm sorry, but that one still kills me.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Glad to hear everyone is well and doing good. We've been thinking and praying for you.

Lisa/Scott said...

Kool aid and dead squirrel are my favorites. lol!