Saturday, February 9, 2008

I did it!

I officially baked my first loaf of bread yesterday. Actually there were two loaves. I'll take a picture of the prettier one and show it off. We at the not so pretty one first. It was delicious but part of the center didn't get baked all the way. You'd have to punch a little hole out of the middle because it was still doughy. What do I do to fix it? I want to try all different kinds of breads so PLEASE give me your recipes! Homemade bread is so much better than store bought and it's pretty rewarding when you see what you've made.

Okay, here it is....

2 comments:

Carrie said...

This looks great. Good for you! i am getting to the recipes. I haven't had two minutes to type them up-sorry. I do have a good wheat one that my cousin sent me, I will forward it over.

Carrie said...

your blog looks faaaabulous.