He is darling!!! I bet your the greatest Mom! Make sure you enjoy every moment (even the crying!). They grow up so very very fast! In fact Levi is 18! Can you believe that one? Its hard for me, I am not that old... hee hee hee. Love ya -- great to see whats going on with your Fam! Regina
Hahahahaha! I love that he had his little arms behind his head! Speaking of needing less crying in your child...Newborns crying is much easier to handle than toddler's screaming. Sometimes she makes me so mad I just stick her in the playpen and leave her until she stops crying so that I won't be tempted to yell back at her. He's such a little sweetheart Ramsey...and trust me, newborn crying is cute compared to what Crystal can do when we have a disagreement. Hahaha!
2 comments:
He is darling!!! I bet your the greatest Mom! Make sure you enjoy every moment (even the crying!). They grow up so very very fast! In fact Levi is 18! Can you believe that one? Its hard for me, I am not that old... hee hee hee.
Love ya -- great to see whats going on with your Fam!
Regina
Hahahahaha! I love that he had his little arms behind his head! Speaking of needing less crying in your child...Newborns crying is much easier to handle than toddler's screaming. Sometimes she makes me so mad I just stick her in the playpen and leave her until she stops crying so that I won't be tempted to yell back at her. He's such a little sweetheart Ramsey...and trust me, newborn crying is cute compared to what Crystal can do when we have a disagreement. Hahaha!
Post a Comment