Crystal had major jaundice when she was born, and I guess I have a conflicting bloodtype with hers or something cause it made her risks for how serious it was more important when they found out. When they told me I cried cause I was so worried about it. We had to stay in the hospital a couple of extra days and we had to take a biliruben bed home which sucked cause she had to be strapped to it...so I know all about it. I'm glad his count went down so fast.
2 comments:
Crystal had major jaundice when she was born, and I guess I have a conflicting bloodtype with hers or something cause it made her risks for how serious it was more important when they found out. When they told me I cried cause I was so worried about it. We had to stay in the hospital a couple of extra days and we had to take a biliruben bed home which sucked cause she had to be strapped to it...so I know all about it. I'm glad his count went down so fast.
We are SO grateful his count went
down so quickly and he is home.
Love to all,
Mom
Post a Comment