Everyone keeps asking for it and even though I feel HUGE, I try to keep reminding myself it's all for a good reason. :) This little man is coming out soon enough.
Oh Ramsey...you're sooo close now. Hang in there- this is the most uncomfortable part...although I'd still take it over vomiting the first 12 weeks! The light is at the end of the tunnell!!
Are you just DYING? Heat and Hugeness don't mix well, I know from experience. There were many nights spent in my skivvies beneath the dining room ceiling fan.
2 comments:
Oh Ramsey...you're sooo close now. Hang in there- this is the most uncomfortable part...although I'd still take it over vomiting the first 12 weeks! The light is at the end of the tunnell!!
Are you just DYING? Heat and Hugeness don't mix well, I know from experience. There were many nights spent in my skivvies beneath the dining room ceiling fan.
Post a Comment