Thursday, June 28, 2007

Beck is here!

Born: 6/27/07
Weight: 6 lbs 11 oz
Length: 20 inches

We're both doing well.













Quality bonding time with Daddy..

2 comments:

Carrie said...

congratulations!!! He is so cute. this is so exciting. I am just so happy for you guys

Lisa/Scott said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! YAY!!! HOORAY!!!! You'll have to tell me how labor and delivery went in an email (whenever that will be...you'll be busy). I'm glad to hear you're doing well. 3 weeks early is good...still full term. Crystal was born a week after (two weeks early) and was 11 ounces lighter than Beck, so he's a healthy boy! He looks cute...and he'll just keep getting cuter as the swelling in his face starts going down and his eyes are able to stay open a little more. I'm so proud of you Ramsey...you're a mom!!! You'll have to let me know how you're feeling...if you need anything at all, just give me a call okay?