are you on the new blogger accounts that work with google? You can post pictures on slide.com and send them to your blog automatically for pics and you can post video clips on google video...have you customized your blog? Click on customize to change the look of your page if you don't like it or get bored of it. Just play around with your options and you'll figure tons of stuff out, these are fun I promise! Welcome to the blogosphere....if you have any questions let me know, I'll give you step by steps on stuff you can do to your blog. (:
2 comments:
are you on the new blogger accounts that work with google? You can post pictures on slide.com and send them to your blog automatically for pics and you can post video clips on google video...have you customized your blog? Click on customize to change the look of your page if you don't like it or get bored of it. Just play around with your options and you'll figure tons of stuff out, these are fun I promise! Welcome to the blogosphere....if you have any questions let me know, I'll give you step by steps on stuff you can do to your blog. (:
good for you. I also have tried blogging, but my posts are few and far between. You can check it out. Marenali.blogspot.com
Post a Comment