Here's my belly. It's hard to take self portraits, especially when you're trying to focus on your expanding belly. hahaha!! I'll have Ben take some good ones this weekend.
Your belly is still cute!! I like the maternity shirt too. Very nice. This is a great stage of pregnancy cause with a belly that's cute you like taking pictures...by 9 months of pregnancy I was starting to hide my belly a little so it didn't look quite as large. Oh well.
2 comments:
Your belly is still cute!! I like the maternity shirt too. Very nice. This is a great stage of pregnancy cause with a belly that's cute you like taking pictures...by 9 months of pregnancy I was starting to hide my belly a little so it didn't look quite as large. Oh well.
I can't believe it sometimes! My cute little sister is having a baby! Love ya' Rams!
Post a Comment