Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The coolest thing to do in San Antonio

My parents were here for a week and we took a few days to visit my uncle in San Antonio. While we were there we went to the Natural Wildlife Reserve. Holy awesome batman!! You get to drive through and feed the animals from your car. It's the coolest thing ever! It was raining and cold and we still had an awesome time. I just want to say I've never been so scared of a zebra in my life. Those guys will stick their head in the car and try to grab the bag of food from you. There's even signs everywhere saying, watch out the zebras bite. My approach was to toss some food then hurry and close the window. Oh and at the end there's a petting zoo. The goats attacked me because I had the bag of food so I threw the bag to my uncle and he just threw the food on the ground. Once they ate they settled down and let Beck chase them around. All in all it was an awesome trip and I hope to go back soon!










2 comments:

Heidi said...

This looks so fun! I want to go there!

Marissa said...

My family and I went there as a teenager. there was this heard of ostriches that would not get out of the way and then we got to see them poo....GROSS! Anyways it looks like you guys had alot of fun.