
My water broke just before midnight and by 9:32 am, 12/9/10, Gary Rhys Weaver was born. He weighed 8 lbs 12 oz and was almost 21 inches long. We all call him Rhys, but Ben likes to confuse Beck and tell him his name is Gary.
My friend Tyan (www.tinybirdphotography.com) took these amazing pictures of him and I can't get over how much he reminds me of Beck.
We are all doing well, even if I do look and act like a zombie sometimes. Hopefully we'll get on a better sleep schedule soon.
In the meantime, enjoy some photos :)



6 comments:
He's too cute Ram's. Hope you get on that sleep schedule soon.
Congrats, Ramsey! He's adorable.
He is so cute! I hope Beck is a good little helper and that you start to get some sleep soon. I miss you and wish we still lived close.
awe!!!!!!! Beck is such a sweetie and Rhys is adorable.
I love these photos!!
Everything about this is just too precious.
Post a Comment