I had to cut out like a million of those to make these:
I now have 80 of these cute little squares and I need to pick a pattern with them and sew them together in 8 rows of 10. Then I'll have completed the top of a quilt. What I do from there is totally a mystery. Something about batting, a back, and big zig zags. Yeah, I'm as confused as you are.
Since I don't really know how to finish it I took a break and made these awesome little clutches:
I know they might not look like much but they're the perfect size to hold a case of wipes and a few diapers. I had one for Beck and I used it all the time so now I'm making them for friends that are pregnant. The more I make the better they turn out.
So, there's my craftyness for the day. In other news, baby Rhys is still cooking. I still get a lot of contractions each day so I'm still on meds to stop them and I'm still trying to stay off my feet as much as possible. I figure 4 more weeks of this then it's game on because if he comes after that we should be good to go. So, that's my life in a nut shell.
3 comments:
Awesome!!!!!!!
Send some of that talent my way! I still can't sew a straight line!
I love your bags. My mom gave me a sewing machine for Christmas 3 years ago and I have yet to use it. You've inspired me to get mine out and actually figure it out!
Post a Comment