Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hooray for vacations!

We started by spending some time up at the cabin. We were greeted each morning with deer in the yard. We spent many hours driving around in my dads ranger, which is also known as the Indiana Jones ride. If any of you have ever been to Disneyland you know what I'm talking about. This thing drives just like those cars in the ride! It was awesome! Beck was always upset when he couldn't drive it. He did get plenty of time "driving" the quads though.

*Click on each photo to get a better view*













We even got to see my Grandma. Beck was enthralled.


We had quality cousin time.







We hung out downtown and walked around temple square. We also got to see the awesome art show that Loggins was in!







We went out to see the stadium where Salt Lake Real play, we went to Rally Sport Direct and we spent countless hours at The Gateway.








And of course, a trip to Salt Lake is not complete without a trip to Miller Motorsports Park. Lucky for us our trip corresponded with the American Le Mans Series!





It was a great trip and I'm grateful that I was able to see my family. As a side note, all of these pictures were taken with my iPhone and I do have more photos from actual cameras somewhere, but you get the general idea. :)

No comments: