Friday, October 16, 2009

Oh man!

I was reading my friend Brian's page and on the side he had a feed that shows the blogs he reads. We were at the bottom because I haven't updated this in so many months! I thought to myself, man I should update our blog! Then I closed down his page and for the life of me I couldn't remember the URL to our own blog. hahaha, that's when you know it's time to update. As most of you know Beck and I were in an accident at beginning of September. On our walk a lady made a right hand turn and ran into us. Beck is fine and my back is still healing. Due to the fact that I am still in pain I am having an MRI done tonight. Hopefully they'll be able to pin point the issues and find a solution soon. I'd love to enjoy a pain free day for once. Beck continues to grow like a weed. He's now over 3 feet tall and his feet are huge. He is talking more than ever although I still don't understand everything he's saying it's such a blessing to finally hear him trying to talk. This past week has been a lot of fun. Everywhere we go he has to "stop" "jump" and "duck". hahaha! Man, who knew a 2 year old would be so much fun? Ben and I also started our own twitter page. It's a fun way for us to keep in touch when he's out on the road. Well, there's a quick update for you all. Sorry there's not more pictures.


2 comments:

Brian said...

Yay, an update!!! Now you're at the top of the list.

Cute pictures and I'm happy to see that you "heart" NY. :)

Heidi said...

Glad you finally updated! :) I think if I have kids I will dress them like animals everyday because I like animals so much better then kids. haha. Love his costume and I can't believe he is so freaking tall! Love you!!!