lol. Yes, he's adorable. His facial expression makes me laugh. It's like he's making the same expression as the rubber duck in front of him. I forgot to mention in the last post that along with his eyes I'm also in love with his chunky legs.
Drew gave me the address of your blog. I'm a stalker, I know. Drew said that it was really fun to see you and I wish that I could have seen you too! Beck is super cute by the way. Congrats on making a freaking awesome baby. Love ya!
3 comments:
lol. Yes, he's adorable. His facial expression makes me laugh. It's like he's making the same expression as the rubber duck in front of him. I forgot to mention in the last post that along with his eyes I'm also in love with his chunky legs.
I have to agree. Baby butts ARE adorable! He is growing up so fast. What a cute little guy he is!
Ramsey!
Drew gave me the address of your blog. I'm a stalker, I know. Drew said that it was really fun to see you and I wish that I could have seen you too! Beck is super cute by the way. Congrats on making a freaking awesome baby. Love ya!
Post a Comment