lol. So adorable!! Looks like he still has some time to keep wearing them before he grows out of them too! When Crystal was really tiny I would dress her up in all the cute outfits I had for her and prop her up by her stuffed animals and have mini photo shoots for her. So seeing beck all dressed up for pics brings back a lot of memories.
2 comments:
He is sooo dang cute! I love the peach fuzz hair. Can't wait to see him in real life.
lol. So adorable!! Looks like he still has some time to keep wearing them before he grows out of them too! When Crystal was really tiny I would dress her up in all the cute outfits I had for her and prop her up by her stuffed animals and have mini photo shoots for her. So seeing beck all dressed up for pics brings back a lot of memories.
Post a Comment